Sunday, November 2, 2008

it sickens me to the core...

that there are fucking people that judge others based on things like race, orientation, wealth (or lack there of). i mean think about it, there ignorant ass' that are out there. My gay friend was a recent victim of hate and malice. and the sad thing is the guy who said the hurtful things was one of my best friends.
I mean It really bothers me that there is still this level of hate. I dont care if it comes from a christian or a child. you have no right to judge. i mean this is going to make me sound like im not christian which i am but I DO NOT care what the bible say about stuff like that I know christians that are more vile then anything out there.
I once got choked by a youth pastor at my old church.so what im saying is if you mess with ANY of my friends based on there looks orientation gendar etc. I will hunt you down and kick your ass :D

No comments: