Thursday, November 13, 2008

Arise Phoenix

As i walk down the path, I met a storm that never past. The rain poured and the thunder roared. As i stood there i pondered my life, i ponder the things that didnt last. The storm continued and the water soaked my hair, I was alone, feeling despair.
Then from the darkest of clouds, Flew a bird, it beauty was unlike anything ive ever seen. Her grace as she flew had me breathless. the first of many feelings that happened that night was the one of my despair passing. My sadness was gone, and I was at peace. As i stood and watched her fly, here eyes met mine. At that point we had bonded, we were one. I noticed her getting closer to me, slowly descending from the heavens, a gift from deity, a look down in fright fearing an attack, but instead she flew above me, shielding me from the rain. This site was like no other it was beauty undefined. She walked with me through my path, weaving the rain, blocking it's wrath.


to: PhoenixRayneweaver.

No comments: