Monday, October 6, 2008

Love is So mysterious....




God what a week so far. I got a 2 page letter from Hope with her school picture. It was quite amazing the feeling I got when I got the letter. It was happiness, though temperary, it was the happiest Ive been so far this year. Also Sarah, one of the most amazing people I met last year, has got back together with her recent Ex. But that is Good They are the definition of the perfect couple.


I mean honestly when you think about love you think about some one that would travel great distances just to see you again and hold you in there arms. Love knows no distance, i mean how could it look at my situation the girl I love lives in Winnipeg, Canada

HOPE♥

Like Jeremiah and sarah do for eachother; Hope and I make each others day. We make eachother laugh and blush, we talk about our problems. she is so amazing. One of the nicest girls Ive ever met.

to wrap all this up

to sarah and Jeremiah:

Good Luck, you guys are a amazing couple. good luck and have a AMAZING future together.

To hope:

I love you more and more each day. you are so beautiful<3

To my other readers:

Never give up on looking for the special someone. You'll find them eventually =]


1 comment:

Psyche said...

Thank you, Jakob :]