Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I hate Iggnorance.



God it doesnt seem to suprise me. How iggnorant and mentally closed-minded people are. I mean think about it. People call gauging (which isnt even the proper term for it) gross or retarded. I mean I really fucking hate people like that, Yet I surround myself with people like that



This is the picture the person made the comment about. This is Pauly Unstoppable. I have talked to him on IAM and then to listen to these iggnorant ass pieces of shit talk about my friend. FUCK THAT! These FREAKS are the only true friends I have left. If it wasnt for my cousin Id just give up on everything.



SO TO YOU DUMBASS PIECES OF SHIT, DO NOT TALK ABOUT SHIT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!


To you this is wierd and retarded

To me and my communtiy, this is beauty

No comments: