Friday, October 10, 2008

ignorance is Bliss, But stupidity is a bitch.

Okay So I went to CreationFestival. It was a christian hardxcore/Punk-eques show. It was KJ-52, fireflight, Worth Dying for, Pillar, and Kutless. I love all these band and they were great. there will be pictures up soon. What I wanted to tell you guys about it. You guys should know that i hate Westboro Baptist Church. And how they picket and stuff. Well We are on our way to the show when our friend calls us and was like "you'll never guess what they're doing down here" I was anxious to see. then I saw these two guy hold signs basically saying that because we were listening to ROck music we were going to hell. ETC saying that our youth pastors were going to hell cause of the music... That music saved my life and my youth pastor had to basically hold me back. I was soo close tp punching them .



No comments: