Thursday, October 9, 2008

Become a Deity through death? (inspired by Madalyn)

Upon reading Madalyn's blog "the Funeral Circus" I noticed that the dead really are transformed into deity like figures. They recieve offerings of words and foods. Through death the deceased is noticed for his/her works. Even if the person was cruel there will still be pity and there will still be the time of silence. After they dirt has covered the coffin people dry their tears, put there funeral garb away, and return to normal fake living. When I die I want no tears, I want no sadness....Let me take that back when I die, I want everyone to start crying at my funeral not out of sadness but out of thinking about all the crazy shit I'd done. about the funny stuff I did to make them laugh when they were said. I dont wanna be put up on a pedastool (sp?)
Im nothing special. I plan on elaborating more on the Funeral deity concept, so until then.... goodbye<3

No comments: