Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Pathetic Rant About Religion....

Okay So My brother Devin, My cousin Crystal, my Dad Richard, and I were sitting outsid. Devin and I were having our conversation, and Crystal and Dad were having theres. Well for some reason they decided to bring up my church and how it isnt good. Then me getting pissed, start to insult my dad's church. See at my church we are a family. Even if we are a somewhat big church, we all know eachother... Well My brother's grandpaw is the former pastor of his church (my dad's) Well My dad, step mom, and I went to pick him (my brother up), and My dad decided to pull off the road cause My brothers grandpaw was away from the house, so dad pulled off the road to talk to him. Well basically the whole conversation was them saying how this and that person didnt need kids, or saying that this one was a whore... Yet My church is the bad one.. Then Is why I cant stand small churches. Cause they are not better like older generations would say... Hell my dad even insulted me going to camp. saying that if my church was actually christian then you wouldnt have to pay to go to it. I guess it is my dads pessimistic nature. I dont know, and I dont care. But He is losing me. I will never be the son he wants and I dont care. He will never be the dad I need. Because he can never listen. He just sticks with his thoughts or you're wrong... again like the BME body modification rant. something that would make me happy, he judges without seeing all the picture. That is today's parents problems they worry bout how society will accept there kids and How society will view them. They dont care if their children are happy. They dont even think about the kids. They think about how they , as parents, will be viewed......
Im sorry but I wont live that why...

Teens out there who might read this. Make yourself happy before your parents... For only you know yourself. They're too blind to see the perfect kid they have.

No comments: