Monday, July 28, 2008

Wrapped In Plastic.

So much has changed over the years. Its really hard to believe. I mean the complacency we have as kids is amazing. Then as the years go on. The human nature is to strive for more. So what happens to the people that never grow up. What happens to a kid that is forced to grow up fast and not enjoy that complacency. Should he/she be allowed to act like a child at certain moments or would that be immature. and Love is another topic that changes with age. it starts out by loving the family. Then Loving your Friends. Then loving your Boyfriend/girlfriend. But in that process the key thing is loving yourself. If you dont none of the others will... And through these past years. I have grown to love myself, not caring what others think. I have people that love me. and thats all I need


Imma dork.
but they love me anyways =]]

No comments: