Friday, October 17, 2008

Dissociative

I have come to understand that I will never get along with society. That society will never understand the small taboos they blow out of proportion. For example, body modification, All society sees is big stretched lobes, and evil tattoos. But its soo much deeper then that. They make it sound so vain, and so unimportant. In reality it very spirtual, primitive, and it gives you a release of sorts.
I do not expect society to ever stop being stupid and judgmental, Because they find security in ignorance, for them to take the time to learn about what there talking about would be obscene because then they would have to admit there wrong. I dont care I have Disassociated myself from society. I do what please me and makes me feel "normal" and Ido not care whether Im accepted or not.

No comments: